Thursday, 31 December 2009

Times Like These - The Script

Oh dear, a reused blog title. It must be age. It is utter white-out here on the coast, lord knows what it's like inland, all I know is that I want to get to the shed of dreams, i.e. my hogmanay plans.

Anyway, it is unspoken blogger tradition to post at the end of the year - however, the decision lies before me as to whether to look back and ruminate or look forward and speculate. I think, as I am greedy and procrastinating, I will do both.

2009 was Nights, tePOOKa, the road not taken, Glasgow, a new house, a new flat, a Shrew, a vocation, a liking for coffee, a lot of tears, a lot of laughter, poetry, fairy tales, an oddly hi-tech phone, a farewell to the Micra, a perfect Christmas, Florence, Paradok, .

2010 will be Glasgow, Edinburgh, words, brushing my teeth for 2 minutes every morning and night (we all need ambition), travelling round Europe on a shoestring, the new Doctor, relaxing and looking on the bright side. It is after all, always there.

It's still snowing...

No comments: