Saturday, 19 November 2011

Space Junk - Wang Chung

I have started a four-week sabbatical from my part-time job in order to mount the beast that is my thesis and whack it into submission. So far one week has passed, and although not prolific in terms of word count, I have obtained a new MacBook, 3-in-1 printer and MS Office for the princely sum of 78p. A magical achievement, thanks to SAAS.

I'm currently sitting in P's family house, spending the day tending to their two black and white cats whilst surreptitiously doing the majority of our washing. I need to make a plan for the next three weeks and am unsure where to start. I compiled a massive document of 'allofmythesissofar' which amounts to just shy of 20,000 words, the majority of which are shite. I'd like to add at least another 10,000 to this before December 12th, as well as do some PhD applications and a proposal for a PG even in Bristol next year.

Perhaps I should just go do it?

No comments: