Today I am going to have my eyes poked by Mr Rodger, the friendly optician. In a vain attempt to improve my overall image, and to make performing onstage easier, I have been trying to get used to contact lenses and today is my check up. According to Chloe, there may be dye in my eye. I'm not entirely at ease with this concept, however needs must.
Things are gradually gravitating into boxes, and my three bookshelves are nearly empty. I just need to summon the energy to actually move the boxes out of this flat and into our temporary residence in Parkside. My letter confirming my place in 3rd year honours has arrived and I've managed to gain entry into all the courses I wanted, although I'm still dubious about 'Metaphysics and Melancholy' as the reading list is intense, even by EngLit standards.
Tomorrow is first day back at work, preparations for the ceilidh which is going to be tomorrow night. Looking forward to it but painfully aware of how little I've done over the past fortnight...
No comments:
Post a Comment